We are thrilled about our exciting new releases for 2012 including:
• An updated translation (including diacritical marks) of the Hawaiian Bible
• An updated edition of the original monumental work Hawaiian Music and Musicians
• Boi No Good - Chris McKinney’s latest and best novel
(For a full listing, please refer to our 2012 new releases at the end.)
We are in the process of establishing an online book club featuring monthly specials and discounts with books available either for pick-up at our office or mailed. We are inviting you to join. Just send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Considering all the tumultuous events of 2011 - Borders closing, a severe economic recession - the year ended on positive notes. Sales overall of our titles exceeded expectations particularly Kaka‘ako As We Knew It, Absolute Maui, and Aloha Tofu Cookbook. Our ‘Ohana Cookbook particularly was a huge success with book-buyers flocking to our office to pick up copies (three printings). It reinforced our belief that many still want print books - it’s a shortage of retail space to buy them that is now the problem.
Our Author Publishing division is growing as more writers are choosing this option to get their book done professionally and quickly to help brand their business and professional services.
We welcome your publishing questions.
2012 NEW RELEASES
• Hawaii State Data Book
• Hawaii Word Jumbles & Word Search Puzzles
• Amazing Hawaii Word Search Puzzles
• Child of the Storm
• Oahu Beach Access
• Islands of Wonder: Kauai
• Hawaiian Music & Musicians
• Ka Baibala Hemolele
• Islands of Wonder: Maui
• Hawaii's Baby & Toddler Cookbook
• Amazing Mazes Under the Sea
• Hawaii's Bathroom Book
• Little Hawaiian Rice Cookbook
• Little Hawaiian Bento Box Cookbook
• Little Hawaiian Lilikoi Cookbook
• Boi No Good